Everybody benefits from better-fitting shoes.
Likewise, nobody benefits from having to overtighten shoes to stop your foot from moving; which is what happens with most standard insoles. Lintaman Adapt insoles fix this by offering a properly contoured underfoot fit; boosting stability, comfort, endurance, and performance. That is an upgrade that every rider will benefit from.
What you need to know: Lintaman's new upgraded MY22 Adapt Insoles:
- Improve your shoe fit; giving a firmer, more comfortable connection to your bike with less need to overtighten shoes or tweak the dials during rides.
- Mold entirely to your foot shape, thanks to their memory foam footbed, ultralight, adaptable-position carbon fiber arch support, and optional meta pad.
- Boost your ride experience for just ~42g (XS) to ~70g (XL).
- Can help mitigate bow-legged ok knock-knee legs (one or 2 knees that stick awkwardly outward, or inward) during riding.
- Have an optional velcro-mounted metatarsal pad for improved ergonomic distribution of forces under your midsole, relaxing your foot, and improving comfort. You can experiment and decide whether to mount or remove this pad.
- Mitigate hotspots under your foot, reduce joint pain, and can improve both leg comfort and symmetry/alignment.
- Upgrade your underfoot fit for the 70-100% of your pedalling power delivered through the soles of your feet.
- Are shipped for free inside the European Union when you purchase on this site.
Why upgrade your insoles?
Out of sight, out of mind. That's really what is happening here. A well-fitting shoe feels great, but a shoes’ closing system will only adapt the shape and tightness of your shoe to the upper side of your feet. This means your foot can still slide around, and this is why you need to tighten them so much to hammer.
Once you upgrade your shoes underfoot fit with Lintaman Adapt insoles, you'll benefit immediately: Anywhere between 70 and 100% of your power goes to your bike through the bottom of your feet. When pedalling at 90 rpm you load and unload the soles of your feet 5400 times an hour, yet the product video you just clicked on (if now, click on it now, 3rd image) shows just how little support your standard insole is offering your foot.
Your under-foot fit is important - and worthy of an upgrade.
It’s time to wrap your whole foot in an optimal fit, because well-adjusted insoles improve your riding comfort and enjoyment. If you're the type that tweaks shoe tightness during rides, you may notice that you don't need to with insoles because with them, a comfy fit becomes a firm fit. To boot, insoles aid joint alignment and reduce heel rotation, while reducing foot fatigue and eliminating sources of pain and hot spots during longer rides.
Beyond helping you keep up your Watts, our upgrade insoles are amongst the lightest adaptable insole products on the market. Weighing in at 47g in S, 58g in M, and 66g in L (before cutting down the sole to size). So, they do their part in keeping your W:Kg in check, too. For perspective: they weigh in anywhere between 50 and 130g less than most supporting insoles, and are less than a 30g weight penalty over most OEM footbeds. That's well worth the fit benefits.
Alleviate many joint, alignment, and pain issues.
Joint alignment can have a big impact on your cycling performance, comfort, and enjoyment. A well set up insole may often help those that:
- Have excessive pronation (inward) or supination (outward) tilt of the heel and foot's lower surface during walking (often accompanied by excessive inward or outward callousing)
- Walk splay-footed or pigeon-toed (Check your normal shoe's tread for excessive outer or inner wear).
- Ride with one or both knees sticking outward (valgus) or inward toward the top tube (varus),
- Scuff their cranks at the heel (nobody likes ugly cranks!)
Simple, intuitive setup.
Our upgrade insoles feature an ultralight, adaptable position carbon arch and metatarsal pad. How they feel will define how you set them up, and it is simple to do. Once you've followed our instructions you'll have 15-30 hours of riding time where the soles will mold to your feet - just like a quality leather saddle does, ensuring optimum fit and comfort for your exact shoe and foot.