The shoe that fits your foot. - NEW Eurobike Launch!
Delivery: Q4 2021. 15% discount for early bird pre-orders.
A fit like no other: The A1 shoe adapts its length and shape to fit your foot precisely, with a simple twist of the dial. These shoes offer a custom-level shoe fit, at off-the-shelf value. Imagine a single-dial controlled “shrink wrap” that envelops your foot from above, the sides, and behind, and you get the idea.
The 7 things you need to know about A1 shoes:
- They're simple: One dial. A rock-solid, shrink-wrap fit.
- They're Light: 230g glass reinforced poly sole, 190g in carbon, size 43.
- They're Aero: Have you seen these things?
- They FIT! A fit, better than any shoe you've had before: You'll get a snug width and length fit with no heel slip; whether you have normal feet, thin feet, fat feet, high arches, low arches, high bridge, summer socks, winter socks.... you name it. The answer is yes.
- They adjust to your exact foot length & angle, with an exclusive movable heel cup that can also be adjusted in its angle; this allows one shoe to offer a perfect fit to your foot, with two personalities ;
- The comfy "Granfondo" fit, with a vertically aligned heel cup, gently holds your heel at your exact foot length
- The solid 'Criterium" racing fit, is achieved when you angle the heel forward to grasp your heel. It offers an anchored, solid hold of your heel from behind and above.
Insole Combo deal: Our A-series shoes ship with our set-shape, standard ergonomic insoles. If you're looking for the ultimate Lintaman fit; contoured from both above-and-below, we have good news for you! Shoe buyers receive an automatic 20% discount on Adapt V2 insole upgrades at checkout. (This insole discount won't combine with other discount codes. Insoles must ship with shoes to qualify).
See what GCN had to say.
About the A1 and our upgrade (additional purchase) Adapt insole.
How it works - Create the fit you need on each ride.
The Adjust 1’s ratcheting heel dial tightens uniformly across the shoe to offer a 3-dimensional fit;
- the heel cup and ratchet adjust the shoe's length, heel support angle and closing over the top/sides at the instep. This offers a slip-free hold on your heel with exceptional comfort.
- the integrated main shoe body (instep) straps use the same cable through their 2 loops to optimize tightness and fit over your foot’s bridge. The comfortable and flexible instep straps offer a silky smooth, gentle, yet sturdy hold to the top of your foot - without any cable pressure points common to dial shoes.
- The heel cup can be adjusted to be vertically aligned, for the "Granfondo fit" (right in image below) or angled forward, with the tab in or out of the shoe (left in image below), for the "Criterium" fit that grasps your heel more aggressively.
The broad and immediate adjustability of these shoes ensures an exceptional fit every ride; accounting for thick or thin socks, and use with or without Lintaman Adapt (or other custom) insoles. They also easily reconcile natural variations in left and right foot sizes* that often go beyond a standard shoes' ability to offer a snug balanced fit. This ensures a balanced connection to the bike on both sides.
What size do I choose?
These shoes will fit your foot length perfectly. So chose by your width. Decide your size by what shoe you wear now with this simple criteria:
- If everything is fine, just order your shoe size!
- If your shoes tend to be too wide, order one size smaller.
- If your shoes tend to be too thin, order one size larger.
- Soles: Carbon (3 bolt road), Poly/Glass Road (3 bolt road + SPD) and MTB (SPD)
- Upper: Microfibre and Mesh. MTB with armoured toe area. Reflective elements in the lower heel.
- Heel: Adaptable position and angle upper heel.
- Dial: Atop twist-back release micro-adjustable dial.
- Insole: Standard lintaman Ergonomic insole with arch + meta coutouring
- Colours: Pending
- Weights: (size 43): Road Carbon size ~190g, Road poly/glass ~230g, MTB TBD.
Note: Photos are of production samples.
In-production units will be more "dialled"
- The cable stop will be a neat entry line disappearing into the shoe; not the cable guide element photographed here.
- All Production shoes will feature Twist-back micro-adjust dials (not quick release lever dials)
- Some other visual changes may be visible in the final production units.